Based in Espoo, Finland
March 18, 2020
Press / Business contact:
Indie developer creating games.
Music and games have always been close to my heart, so I've done a bit everything: Listening and composing, gaming and coding. It was 2012 when I started to create a game called "Circuit Confusion", which then became Portal Mortal.After that
Portal Mortal started as a level editor for my earlier game, "Circuit Confusion", and soon after became its own creation. Over 5 years later it's still being under development, but it's getting done, line by line. Level editing aspect haven't gone anywhere and everything I can create, players can create as well.
How to use level editor YouTube
Portal Mortal 5 years - Comparison between version 0.0.1 and 0.5.0 YouTube
There are far more images available for Coil Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "It's definitely one to keep an eye on"
- Steve Gill, Gaming Respawn
- "Portal Mortal's title provides a clue as to what it's all about: think of a 2D take on Valve's Portal, but with the snappy speed and repeated gory deaths of Super Meat Boy"
- Ryan Lambie, Wireframe
- "Portal Mortal has a lot of great features that elevate it to much more than just a 2D Portal"
- Calum Fraser, Alpha Beta Gamer
- "OMG I love this game"
- MysteryStudio, Itch.io comment